Here is a healthy chicken recipe that even fits into my bikini prep diet.
1 pound thinly sliced boneless, skinless chicken breasts
Pam olive oil spray
1 shallot, minced
1 clove garlic, minced
1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
4 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
1/2 cup fresh basil leaves
1. Heat Pam olive oil spray in pan, add chicken seasoned with salt and pepper.
2. Cook chicken, turning once, until cooked through and no longer pink
3. Remove chicken, wrap in foil to keep warm
4. Add minced shallot and garlic to pan, cook until softened
5. Add tomato halves and balsamic vinegar, cook until tomatoes soft, then add torn basil
6. Serve tomato, vinegar mixture over chicken with a side of broccoli.
Adapted from fit-fun-delish.com
Calories 199 Fat 4.1g Carbs 2.3g Protein 35.6g