- 1 jar Bertolli Organic Olive Oil, Basil, and Garlic Pasta Sauce
- 1 spaghetti Squash
- 1 Package of Italian Seasoned Lean Ground Turkey, 1.25 pounds
- 2 gloves minced garlic
- Oregano, to taste
- Garlic Powder, to taste
- Cut spaghetti squash in half short-wise. Scrape out and dispose of seeds.
- Add jar of pasta sauce to large crockpot and add minced garlic.
- Place spaghetti squash halves cut side down in Pasta sauce.
- Season ground turkey with oregano and garlic powder and form into meatballs.
- Add meatballs to crockpot around the spaghetti squash.
- Cook on high for 3 hours.
- When done remove squash and use fork to remove “noodles”.
- Serve sauce and meatballs over spaghetti squash noodles.
Nutrition Facts: Calories 334 Fat 15.8 Saturated Fat 3.8 Cholesterol 100 Sodium 1426 Potassium 90.5 Carbs 17.5 Fiber 3.5 Sugar 13.2 Protein 26.8